Are you one of them that says YES when you want to say NO and maybe also vice versa?
- When was the last time you said yes when you wanted to say no?
- What did it do for you?
- How did it make you feel?
- Did it move you closer to your dreams and vision that you have for you and your life?
- Was it maybe more supportive of the other person´s dreams and vision?
I think one of the reasons you may have hard time saying no is that you tend to feel you have to explain your no.
– Do you usually explain your yes-es?
You should say no when:
- You are asked to do things that will move your further away from your dreams and vision
- You are asked to do things that make your heart cry
- You feel other people are not respecting you, your time and your plans
- You feel that other people are using your shoulders to crawl their way up
Stop explaining all the time when you say no, a lot of times it is just ok to say no, quite simple!
Even in your professional life, you may earn more respect from your colleagues, towards yourself and your assignments, when you set boundaries, honor and work strategically on your plans instead of being all over the place according to other people´s requests and inquiries.
Also in your private life, even though we all have to make compromises regularly, that doesn´t mean you always have to come second – or that your plans and dreams are less important than those of the people around you.
If you are not sure on how to say no: Just open your mouth and say NO.
It shouldn´t have to be rude, just simple and respectful, of you and others.
In preparation it is sometimes good to think about how you will feel if, or when, you say no to things you don´t want and yes to the things, options and opportunities you really want.
That is so much more fun and that is what winners do!
Are you working on your dreams or is somebody paying you to work on theirs?
My 7 weeks home study program is a powerful help for you when you decide to start work strategically on your success, however you define success for yourself, whether in your private or professional life.
Please click here for more info on the program.
If you sign up by August 1st I will give you, as a BONUS,
a copy of My Weekly Wakeup + My Monthly Milestones, worth $28
Please click here for more information.
If you feel this blog could benefit people around you then please feel free to share it on your social media by using the sharing buttons here below.
If you have any tips or tricks regarding success and wellbeing that might help me or others – please feel free to share them here below, in the comments section.