Every day you need energy – you need energy for your work, for your relationships, for you, so you can become the best you can be.
Today I offer you to participate in the Energy-games in a totally new way. These are games you daily participate in, both in your private and professional life, but now I´m going to be your trainer or coach and prepare you for those daily games so you can really see your results become greater!
How does this sound?
The good thing about The Energy-games is that you don´t really have to collect points, you can start each time with a full house of points – just as long as you have finished the day before in a good way.
And what is even more, if you start each day with a full house of points then it is up to you towards what you put your energy-points as the day passes and what time of the day you want to finish all your points.
But in this game, as in so many other games, there are some dangers to be aware of, like the snakes in the game of Snakes and Ladders. There are some things that can steal your energy or let your energy-points leak out and you have to find ways to stop that leak.
In this game, as in so many other games, there are also ways to renew your energy; similar to the ladders in the game of Snakes and Ladders, and this is something you have to learn.
Let me explain all of this a little better.
Imagine that you wake up in the morning, after a good and restful sleep and you feel that you have enough energy to deal with whatever the day will bring you – that you have full house of points and wake up with 100 energy-points.
If on the other hand you went too late to bed, you had some unhealthy food or snack before you went to bed, you had some unsolved matters or conflicts from that day then your energy-points may be fewer than 100.
That´s why you have to make every day a good day, in relation to your assignments, your diet, your exercises, your sleep etc. so that you do everything within your power to get 100 energy-points each day.
As the day passes you will need to use your energy. You need energy for all your daily tasks and assignments, they all require some energy, some require only few points but other require a lot more. Being disorganized and always running late, having fights with people etc. eats up more of your energy than if things are running ok.
That´s why you have to make every day a good day, so your energy doesn´t leak out too fast and so that is doesn´t all go towards some boring or hard things leaving you with no energy to do what you enjoy doing, like exercise, do you hobbies or spend quality time with your loved ones.
The dangers you have to be aware of, what can steal your energy or let it drain out too fast are for example:
- Dwelling on old things that you cannot change
- Worrying about things that might happen and you have no control over
- Spending time with people that are stuck in the past, anger, nagging, complaining and just plain boredom
- Being dishonest, to yourself and others
- Bad nutrition, food or drinks, that don´t do you any good
- Putting your time towards some things that are not good for your or that don´t nourish you
What you can on the other hand do to renew or build up your energy is for an example:
- Show gratitude
- Learn new things and do things you enjoy and make your heart sing
- Find your purpose and ways to work on something that relates to that purpose
- Do things, both in your private and professional life, that depend on your strengths and let them blossom
- To be fully present in the NOW, enjoy what you have and your loved ones
- To simplify your life and live in balance
- Surround yourself with positive and constructive people, people who support you, encourage you in what you are doing or dealing with and motivate you to go for your dreams
- To have a healthy diet or consume what is good for you and makes you feel good, preferrably lots of fruits, vegetables and water
- To be positive in every way, praise and recognize others, give people a hand, encourage and motivate others
I want to encourage you to have a look at how you are using your energy, towards what you put it and how you can renew it.
You might want to look at a blog I wrote before called “How do you invest your points?”