The policy governs the privacy of those who use this website.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to stop viewing/using this website.
Processing of your personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter GDPR) we control and/or process any personal information about you electronically according to following:
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information until you withdraw consent or it is determined that your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not, and never will share your information with third parties.
- If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Email messages and subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or mailing list. We only collect your first name and your email address, as you put it into our forms. Any email messages we send are done so through MailChimp, an email marketing service provider (EMS). An EMS is a third party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email campaigns to a list of users.
Email messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email messages. Where used, such messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations, will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences/the information we hold about you at any time, with a link in each email.
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us here