Make Decisions is something you do about 35.000 times a day – so why not put a bit more thought into it?
Maybe you first need to make decisions on what “greater success” means for you.
Start by defining your success and then use the following 5 steps to make it even greater.
When defining your success think about all the areas in your life that matter to you. You can have success in more than one area at the same time. And in fact, success in one area should not be at the cost of success in other area of your life.
You probably know by now that I´m a big believer in 360° Success. Success in all aspects of life, at the same time. Success like you define it for yourself. Balanced success or as I like to call it 360° Success.
My areas are career, community, environment, finances, health and relationships. What are yours?
Then to the 5 steps you can use to have greater success.
- What is Success to me? What is greater Success to me? What is 360° Success to me?
- Why do I define it like this? Why do I want this?
- What are my options and opportunities to make this come true?
- How will I go around obstacles that may be in my way?
- Make decisions – and turn them into actions.
– You can use these 5 steps whenever you make decisions – on whatever you need to make decisions about.
Make sure that your 35.000 decisions will give you greater Success. However you define your Success.
Make sure that your 35.000 decision make you better, not bitter. In all areas of your life.
My book; Rekindling your spark: Strategy for better Self-Leadership is available on Amazon.
It includes various tips, tools and exercises.