How you see your world
The way you see your world is affected by the lens you use – the lens being your own attitude.
- Do you wait for opportunities to knock on your door, in life or at work, or do you create your opportunities?
- Do you always wait for others to take the first step if something is wrong?
- Are you better at pointing at what is wrong, or finding the solution, in every situation?
- Are you dealing with problems or just things or issues to solve?
- Are you held back because of some obstacles or do you find your way around possible obstacles?
- Are you waiting for others to help you – or do you help others?
- Do you put more time towards things you want to do – or things you feel you should do?
- Are you a victim or a winner?
You view your world through your attitude and therefore your attitude is your lens that affects how you see your life, and yourself in your own life – at work, in your relationships, in your environment and so on.
Your lens affects the script of your life, both at work and at home.
So if you want to see and experience fun and constructive things, growth and development in all aspects of your life, you have to choose your lens, or your attitude, wisely.
How the world sees you
Lenses can be looked through from both sides.
Therefore you also have to be aware of the fact that the way your world sees you, is affected by your attitude. Here your world means your coworkers, your family and friends, neighbors etc.
I´m not saying you have to live your life worried about what other people think of you, but nonetheless, it matters up to a certain point.
Other people can serve as gatekeepers in your life.
They can be people that want all the best for you and can help you grow, as a person and a professional, and create opportunities.
They can also be people that do not want any good things for you and do what they can so you will not do well.
What people want for you, and are willing to do with, or for you, is affected by how they view you – and they view you through your lens of attitude.
to check out my products and programs that will help you sharpen your success, in life and work.
Please feel free to share this blog on your social media by using the sharing buttons below.
Please share your own tips and tricks regarding success and wellbeing, that might help me or others, in the comments section below.