You may already be Successful…
Maybe you felt that the title of this post didn´t apply to you – because you are already one of the Successful people, based on your own definition of Success.
But there might be some room for improvement – or what?
Do you agree with all the following statements?
- I am doing great in my career. I´m doing what I love and it is in full alignment with my purpose or what I always dreamt of doing. I am respected for what I do and paid what I´m worth.
- I am happy with my community. I love where I live and I have great neighbors. I take active role in maintaining and improving the standard of my community.
- I am satisfied with the environment I have created for me, both at home and at work. It is supporting my Success and my wellbeing.
- I am happy with the status of my finances. I am financially independent. I am able to have the lifestyle I want and can support my family well. I am also able to help others and give money to charities.
- I am in good health, physically, emotionally and mentally. I take good care of myself. I am conscious about my diet and exercising.
- I have good relationships with people in general. Both at home and at work. I have people that I can rely on and others can rely on me.
Were you able to say “Yes” to all these statements? Do you want to improve how you are doing on any of them?
If so, then I have some tips for you. Now with a special focus on your career, so you can for sure be one of those Successful people, in work and life.
How to Enhance Success.
As you know I want you to have a full 360° Success, in all aspects of your life.
Below are some tips to help you with that, with main focus on your career.
- Self-Leadership. Get to know and understand yourself, what you want and what you do not want. Are you choosing your behavior and habits? Are you choosing what you know is good for you? Are you learning and developing yourself, as a person and a professional? Are you making decisions that will move you closer to where you want to be? Are you turning those decisions into actions?
- Excellence. Think of people you admire as professionals and Successful people. Think of people you view as being successful, both at work and life. What is their standard? How are they behaving, at work and socially? What are they doing that you can learn from or imitate? What changes do you need to do?
- Communication Skills. Do you listen to others while the talk? Do people listen while you talk? Do you keep misunderstanding people or do they misunderstand you? Think of persons you like to communicate with. What are they doing that makes you feel this way about communicating with them? What can you learn from them? What changes do you need to do?
- You – as your Brand. What do you want to be known for? What behavior and image do you think of when you think of Successful people? Are you making sure to appear the way you want others to see you? Look at people you admire. Look at people that are doing something you would like to be doing – how are they appearing? What can you learn from them? What changes do you need to do?
- Perseverance. Successful people may stumble, even fall down – but they always stand up again. Don´t let your falls define you, but how you stand up again, and again. Be clear on your vision and use it to keep you motivated. Stand tall and be confident. Find a role model you want to follow.
to get my book; Rekindling your spark: Strategy for better Self-Leadership that is now available to you on Amazon. It includes tips, tools and exercises.