logo

Today my thought is under great influence of the book “The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level” by Gay Hendricks. In the book the author talks about [...]
It is often said that when one door is closed another one opens up.  I wouldn’t think about arguing about that and I think that it is a lot of truth in it. But what I want to discu[...]
I hope that you have already set your goals or vision or chosen your word of the year and even better if you have made yourself a vision board for the year.  I sure hope that you h[...]
As I wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for the old one I want to tell you how happy I am to get the opportunity to talk with you on the first day of this new year. At the beg[...]
Would you hire yourself for your job? – Would you choose yourself as a friend?  I have in some of my recent blogs talked about how we are the average of the five people we sp[...]
This week I want to dedicate my thoughts to Zig Ziglar who passed away last week, 86 years of age.  Zig Ziglar was a famous motivational speaker and an author of many well-known bo[...]
Every day you need energy – you need energy for your work, for your relationships, for you, so you can become the best you can be. Today I offer you to participate in the Energy-ga[...]
Do you sometimes struggle to find the perfect gift – for your cousin, your own brother or sister, your aunt or your grandpa – not to mention your spouse or significant other. What [...]
It is said that if we spend too much time listening to negative and nagging people we increase the possibility of us behaving in the same way since our brain is like a muscle who r[...]
Recently I read an interview that I found quite interesting, it was with a woman, and it was interesting to me because I started wondering about her life philosophy, or lack thereo[...]

css.php