logo

For the last 20 years or so I have been like a sponge on everything I could read on success, well-being, leadership and other related topics.  I have also attended countless course[...]
My guess is that you do not start each day by saying “Today I´m going to live my life and make my choices as a Winner!”  Am I right? Why don´t you start your day this way? I´m tell[...]
These days I´m very occupied with a sentence one of my mentors said to me recently. She said „Make decisions from where you want to be – not where you are at”. What a brilliant tho[...]
Do you make New Year’s resolutions?  I don´t, gave that up a long time ago, never worked for me – or I didn´t work for them…. In fact, about 80% of resolution-makers ab[...]
In some of my presentations I show a slide where I state that „people are more powerful than they allow themselves to believe“. I also state that most people are only using or perf[...]
For few months now I have been working on a project that has “success“ in its title.  Since I have been reading and writing a lot about success in preparing for, and working on thi[...]
Even though I love the Beatles´ song called “All you need is Love” I´m not going to talk about that song here and now – but listening to that song regularly is su[...]
I know you want to be successful, both in your private and professional life.  Some people define success by money, titles, degrees, status and so on. I hope you have your own defi[...]
Several times I have talked to you about success and the importance of you defining for yourself what success means to you.  Recently I read in a newspaper a quote from an Icelandi[...]
Last Friday night, after a busy week I felt the need to wrap the week in somehow.   I felt I needed to see how aligned my busy-ness is with my values in life and how much I am enjo[...]

css.php