In one of the books I am reading these days, the author talks about how he offers people strategy while self-help-gurus give people affirmations to repeat again and again.
Don´t get me wrong I love this author but in my mind one doesn´t exclude the other; I think affirmations and strategy can work very well together.
But this got me thinking though.
Not that I´m comparing myself to this author or thinking of myself as a self-help-guru.
But what am I giving you?
– It sure would be nice and helpful for me to hear from you and what you feel you are getting from me.
What I feel I am giving to you is this:
- Affirmations – Yes I think it can be helpful at certain times to repeat affirmations again and again, like for an example: “Where there is a will there is a way” or “I am allowed to become everything that I´m capable of”.
- Motivation – If you are alone on your journey or tend to fall back into old habits you can get motivation by reading my FREE e-book and blog, where I share all kinds of stories, tips and tools that can get you back on track.
- Support – Sending you my eZine every week with all kinds of thoughts, stories, reminders, tips and tools is my way of supporting you on what you have set your mind to. It is my way of reminding you to choose for yourself and making you work constantly on your dreams and vision, both in your private and professional life – remember I don´t want any grumpy old people full of regrets. It is important to me that you do well, that your dreams come true and that your vision becomes your reality. It is also important to me that you will be, do and have everything you are capable of, and that you don´t let your inner obstacles, other people or situations hold you back.
- Stories from my life and my work – I share with you, in total honesty and authenticity, what has worked for me on my journey and in the changes I have made in my life and in my successes. I also share stories from what has worked for people in my audiences and people I work with privately. I think it can be helpful to know that you are not alone and to hear examples from others, some of those examples might give you ideas, on what could work for you.
- Strategy – My main strategy, that can help you in letting your dreams come true and your vision to become your reality, can be set forth in 5 points and I share them with you in many of my blogs, in different context. My Home Study Program, that I call “How to Turn Your Successful Life into Something Even Better” goes deeper into these 5 points and gives you all kinds of reading written by me, tips, tools and exercises for you to work with when and where suits you best.
By going through this program you
- become more clear on your dreams and vision, what makes your heart sing and really drives you forward
- you find ways to use your strengths and opportunities more effectively and at the same time you find ways around your possible obstacles – which may lay more within yourself than in your external environmet
- learn how to turn your decisions into actions and realizing that decisions are nothing if not put into action
- get help with keeping your spark alive – to be, do and have everything you are capable of.
Please click here for more information on this program.
Now please decide, if you haven´t done so already, on what you want in your life; what are your dreams and vision for you and your life, both your private and professional life.
Together we will find a way and how you make your dreams come true and your vision to become your reality.
If you feel this blog could benefit people around you then please feel free to share it on your social media by using the sharing buttons here below.
If you have any tips or tricks regarding success and wellbeing that might help me or others – please feel free to share them here below, in the comments section.