Successful people have their own definition of what success is, for themselves. And I have already said to you, numerous times, that you should have your own definition of success – whether in your private or professional life.
But today I am going to talk you about what successful people have in common.
It may sound like I´m coming up with a contradiction since everybody should have their own definition of success.
But no, I´m not, just bear with me a little longer here and then you will see what I´m saying.
What successful people have in common
- They know what they want and keep clear focus on that
- They set some kind of goals for themselves. These can be „SMART“-goals, vision-boards or other ways to put down their goals and preferably have them visible to you every day
- They are solutions oriented and think more about their options and opportunities than possible obstacles they may be facing. And not only do they see, or seek out, opportunities – they are willing to go for them
- They surround themselves with supportive people and people with similar mindset
- They are resilient, willing to do more than is asked or expected of them, and realize that failure is not an end, but rather a gained knowledge and a step towards even greater success
- They think like winners, not losers, and therefore they take accountability for themselves and the success they are after, that includes turning their decisions into actions
- They invest in themselves and their development and seek support when they need it
- They make decisions from where they want to be, not where they are at
- They remember to enjoy their ride, or their journey, towards their desired destination and certainly don´t forget to celebrate every small victory they have along the way
- They have an abundance-mindset, show gratitude for what they have, remember those who have helped them and are willing to help others, knowing that lack-mindset lets everybody lose
How many of these things are you practicing in your daily life – either your private or professional life?
I encourage you to really think about these 10 things and adopt those you are not already living.
No matter how you define success for yourself – I know that by implementing these things into your daily habits you will have all the success and wellbeing you are after!